Quick, raise your hand if you thought critically about your decision to go to law school. If you did, please comment below and let me know what your process consisted of.
For the rest of us, who came up with one (or a variation) of the following reasons?
– Needed structure at that point in my life
– Don’t like blood.
– My father/mother/grandfather was a lawyer.
– I always wanted to be a lawyer.
– My ninth grade civics teacher said I was a good speaker.
– Growing up all of my friends and family said I should be a lawyer.
– I always thought being a lawyer was cool.
– Perry Mason.
– LA Law.
Does it still apply?