Yesterday I was interviewed by Beryl and Mel, the founders of Wired for Success, a UK based videoblog. We had a great conversation, and a few of the topics we discussed include:
– The five main steps in leaving the law
– Why it takes a long time to leave the law . . . and why that’s a good thing
– The reasons that led me to law school, and the reasons that led me to leave the law
– Why we all suffer from that confidence knocking demon voice in our heads, and how to not let it get us too down
– Why a serious look at your personal money situation will actually make you more confident and motivated
I hope it motivates you to take a baby step today.