So happy to have seen everyone on Sunday’s webinar, Love the Law … or Just Leave it – How to Get Off the Fence!
We had a great session of training, tips and Q&A.
Luckily, we have a replay for those of you who couldn’t make the live event … and for those who did attend and want to review it one more time – Click here to check it out.
Please note, we’re taking this down at Friday August 4th at 6p Pacific time so if you’re interested in learning, I’d carve out some time this week.
We know you are on the fence
You’re procrastinating. You are hesitating to change your life for the better.
You may not be sure if you want to leave the law. And you’re also not sure what is the most satisfying way to continue to practice the law.
This training then is for you – here’s a sampling of the topics we covered in our talk:
- Why most lawyers don’t really like our profession and what you can do to reconnect with your love for the law.
- How to mitigate and overcome the anxiety, depression and stress that so many of us suffer from day-to-day as attorneys
- How the law has gone from a profession, to a business … and how to capitalize on this by becoming a lawyer who is also a businessperson.
- How to create a life that is organized, balanced, more productive and more profitable …
- … while also being able to create more time – time to practice, time to be with clients, and free time to be with your family and friends
- And how to leave the law if you really, really (really!) know you don’t want to practice any more.
To check out the replay click below (we just ask for your name and email address).
To your success!