If you read Leave Law Behind, then you want to stop practicing law and land a new “non-law”, alternative job.
An alternative job that aligns with your skills and strengths, a job you enjoy and are confident at, a job in which you find meaning and purpose.
But if you haven’t left already, it’s because you’re afraid.
- Afraid that you won’t be able to make enough money in a non-law, alternative job.
- Afraid that you will ruin your long term career trajectory or cap your earning potential.
- Afraid of the general unknown and uncertainty of leaving the law.
- Afraid of disappointing or getting grief from your family and friends and work colleagues if you were to leave the law.
- Afraid that you can’t do anything else but practice the law.
So my promise to you this year is I’m going to help you became less and less and less afraid about leaving the law.
And more and more and more confident about making this transition.
So these big overwhelming boogeyman fears shrink into de-mystified, overcome-able issues that no longer paralyze you to change your life for the better.
2018 will be my 9th year writing and coaching about how you can leave the law. I’ve done this for so many other people, and I can help you.
If you want to remain afraid and miserable as an attorney, then I suggest you unsubscribe below.
But if you’re tired of being afraid and miserable as an attorney, are ready to finally change your life and attain happiness and purpose in what you do each day, click here to schedule a free phone call with me to hear about the Leave Law Behind Coaching services.