Leave Law Behind is a blog and community focused on one thing: Helping unhappy attorneys leave the law. It’s for disgruntled attorneys who want to leave law altogether; for lawyers who enjoy their work but want to change their day-to-day work routine or career trajectory; and for attorneys who simply want to explore other businesses and ventures on the side.
Founded by Casey Berman, a 1999 graduate of University of California Hastings, Leave Law Behind is where attorneys can learn to expand beyond or outright leave their current legal practice in order to start a business, create an enjoyable lifestyle and to feel cool about themselves all over again. Follow the blog.
Through Leave Law Behind you’ll learn
- Why it’s okay to not “be” a lawyer anymore.
- Why your personal identity need not be tied to being a lawyer.
- What is your Unique Genius and how to create your dream business.
- To make money without having to bill 2000 hours a year.
- To live a more flexible lifestyle.
- To be cool again . . .
Read the blog here.