What are the Leave Law Behind Coaching and Mentoring services?
Casey Berman provides coaching and mentoring to assist attorneys in exploring how to leave the law.
I work with disillusioned lawyers who want to leave the law altogether and start their own business. I work with lawyers who like what they do, but feel trapped, either by the demands of the firm, their physical location, or inability to spend more time with their families. I also work with lawyers who like their current job as it is right now, but are interested in building other side businesses or ventures.
There is an easier, less painful, less stressful and lucrative way to make money, enjoy your day-to-day, and feel good about who you are. I know, because I’m on that path right now, and I want to share with you what I’m doing.
Why Should I Contact Leave Law Behind?
Are you wrestling with any of the following?:
- I do not like the practice of law.
- I do not like my job now.
- I feel I should continue practicing law because I paid for law school.
- I practice law as so much of my identity is tied up in being a lawyer.
- I wish I could leave my job.
- I want to be an entrepreneur.
- I like practicing the law, but I want to work from home.
- I like practicing the law, but I want to leave the firm grind.
- I like practicing the law, but I want to work in another city.
- I want to work from anywhere I please.
- I want to make money from what I enjoy.
- I’d like to create my own business, but I don’t know how.
- I’d like to create my own business, but I don’t know what I am good at.
- I’d like to create my own business, but I don’t know where to start.
- I’d like to create my own business, but how I will pay my bills?
If so, request a FREE 15-minute consultation with the form below, and we can find a time to talk over the phone and I can provide you more information.