Got a great response from the last blog post, a lot of you out there shared some great “new rules”.
Here are some more:
- You can always make money from your passions . . . it just takes some time.
- Freedom, and time, can be more important than money.
- I need to be able to take a jog on a Wednesday at noon.
- Invest money and time in yourself.
- People will pay me for my time and expertise.
- I can get customers and clients on my own.
- My favorite – leap and the net will appear (my mother bought me a refrigerator magnet with this saying).
- And my second favorite, about life, from the E.L. Doctorow quote – “It’s like driving a car at night. You never see further than your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way.”