How we will work together:
Terms and Conditions for Leave Law Behind coaching and mentoring
Welcome to Leave Law Behind. I am very excited about the opportunity to work together.
The goal of these Terms and Conditions is to have a clear understanding of the policies and procedures of our coaching and mentoring process. This gives a framework for how we will work together. Please take the time to fully review the contents of these Terms and Conditions, and I look forward to your thought and comments.
I promise as your coach to be your number one fan, and to use my skill set to make coaching sessions a valuable tool for your development. In return, I hope you as the client make the commitment to take an active part in the process.
Some thoughts for us as we move forward, let’s dive in:
- All information between client and coach is entirely confidential to the extent the law allows. Our professional relationship is completely confidential and will never be disclosed without your expressed authorization. (It is impossible, of course, to protect the confidentiality of information that is transmitted electronically through emails and computers connected to the Internet that do not utilize security or encryption protection.)
- Life coaching is NOT counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis or a provider of any mental health services ever. A life coach does not focus on emotional/mental health issues.
- As such, Client understands that life coaching is not to be used in lieu of professional advice. Client will seek professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, mental health, or other matters with the appropriate/credentialed provider. All decisions in these areas are exclusively the responsibility of the client.
- Client accepts full/sole responsibility and accountability for the actions you take or don’t take, results achieved and any consequences that follow. You agree that the coach is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the coach.
- I the coach, Casey Berman, do not make any guarantee or warranty (express or implied) as to results that may be achieved or as to the consequences of any actions taken or not taken by client.
- The client or coach can choose to discontinue the coaching relationship at any time. You are expected to evaluate progress, and when coaching is not working as you desire, you should immediately inform me. We will have checkpoints to make sure the sessions are meeting your needs.
- Life coaching is a relationship designed to facilitate the creation and development of personal/professional goals, and to develop a plan for achieving those goals. In coaching, both the coach and client collaborate to set the agenda. Since the client is the expert in your own life to bring about desired change, success is based upon the client’s willingness to make a commitment to take an active part in the process. Client understands the coach is not hired to tell you what to do, but rather is a partner in brainstorming ideas and possibilities. As such, you are entering into coaching with the understanding that the effort and energy that you put into coaching will largely determine the outcomes you experience.
- The relationship between coach and client is designed to be more direct and challenging. You can be assured that I will be honest and straightforward, asking powerful questions to bring about possibilities and awareness.
I am very excited to have the opportunity to work with you!
Leave Law Behind