One of the major obstacles you may have in leaving the law is your not-so-healthy relationship with money.
- You feel money is scarce and fleeting.
- Or you’re afraid it will leave you.
- Or you think it’s hard to earn.
- Or you feel you’re not worthy of a lot of wealth.
- Or you feel weighed down by your student debt.
Or you may have been programmed growing up that money is the root of all evil.
It’s actually not.
Money is actually the root of all good.
Money is what builds roads and erects churches and schools and buys food and saves wildlife and creates new innovations and empowers charities and pays people’s salaries and elevates grassroots campaigns and empowers you to be the best you can be.
Money is just energy that can be used for fantastic good.
What is evil is not money, but the love of and desire for money … at expense of all other things (this is from which greed, power, and excess originate).
So as we leave the law, one of the most important things for us to do is to change how we view money.
All of my successful clients have found a new mindset with money as a key way to leaving the law.
- A mindset from one of tension around money … to one of relaxation.
- From one of lack … to one of abundance.
- From one of anxious control … to one of free flowing energy.
That’s what we learn through the Leave Law Behind Coaching. If you’re serious about gaining a new mindset and perspective on money, and on changing your life and finding a “non-law”, alternative job, then schedule a free call with me here.